Many of your customers have probably not explored Level 27 Media / Horizon West Printing’s full lineup of postcards. People tend to think of postcards as a flat piece of cardstock with a few words and a singular image—often on display racks or in gift shops. They’re typically sent to keep in touch with friends and family—but when it comes to business, postcards are so much more!
Postcards are a durable, versatile tool for attracting new business, promoting new deals, and keeping in touch with clients.
5 Ways To Reinvent Postcard Usage
- Appointment reminders: Postcards are commonly used by businesses that require appointments. Medical/dental offices, hair salons, and spas will commonly mail postcards to their clients/patients to remind them that it’s time to make an appointment.
- Mini catalogs: Remember when businesses used to mail large, thick catalogs? Postcards offer a simpler, more cost-effective way to share the same information at a fraction of the cost while easily keeping the information up to date. Simply include a QR code for easy access to the broader online product selection.
- Mini-Menus: Restaurants can easily promote their top specials, dessert menus, drink menus, or even add a QR code to access the larger menu. Restaurants with to-go ordering will love this postcard option! Their small size makes it easy to staple or slip them into takeout bags.
- Flyers: Whether your customers are promoting an event, a cause, or new products or services, handing out postcards is a great alternative to traditional flyers. With more options in paper stock, finishes, and print upgrades, postcards are more attractive, more durable, and make a lasting impression.
- Election Year Bonus: Postcards are the perfect running mate for politicians in every national, state, city, and local race! Whether you use them as part of a mailing campaign, door-to-door canvassing, or as handouts at a rally, they are the perfect way for candidates to stay top-of-mind.
Postcards aren’t just versatile when it comes to their uses. There is also an incredible range of options when it comes to paper stock, finishes, and mailing choices. Level 27 Media offers both standard and premium options on postcards—not to mention full-service mailing.
The Most Popular Postcard Format
Our most popular sizes, stocks, and coatings that really make a statement:
- 14pt: common sizes and finishes with 14pt uncoated stock
- 100lb gloss cover: common sizes and finishes with 100lb gloss cover stock
- 18pt: common sizes and finishes with 18pt stock
Deliver extra impact and brand recognition with these upgraded options that allow your customers to attract new business and stand out from the competition.
- Magnetic: a perfect promotional reminder
- Plastic: strong, versatile, and durable
- Linen-coated: traditional, elegant, and affordable
- See even more at horizonwestprinting.com!
Majestic Postcards, exclusively with Level 27 Media
Our signature line of luxury premium stocks, finishes, and embellishments gives you affordable, unique options with astounding impact!
- Akuafoil: Metallic vibrance under 4-color process
- Foil Worx: Hot stamped foil accents
- Pearl: Subtle shimmer of pearl fibers
- See them all at horizonwestprinting.com!
Mailing Options for Postcards
Help your customers get those great postcards into the hands of their prospects with easy, efficient mailing services from Level 27 Media / Horizon West Printing. We offer mailing options to match every budget from direct mail to Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM). You can get the full details about our mailing options for postcards at horizonwestprinting.com, but here are the basics:
- EDDM —We offer a popular selection of sizes, stocks, and finishes that meet all requirements of USPS. With full-service EDDM from 4over, you select your product, choose the routes and upload your artwork. That’s it, we’ll take care of the printing, addressing, bundling, and delivery to the local USPS post office for distribution. It’s that easy!
- Direct Mail — Send direct mail postcards from 4over through the USPS to targeted geographic areas, with or without a mailing list, and saturate local markets with messages that people can feel, use, and remember. Sizes, stocks, and finishes are specially selected to meet USPS requirements for mailing.
Postcards have come a long way! Gone are the days when they simply served as quick greetings or small keepsake souvenirs from a fun vacation. These versatile marketing tools have proven themselves to be small but mighty with personalization, design, and mailing options to complement your customers’ overall marketing campaigns.
Ready to get started? Head over to horizonwestprinting.com to place your order!